Tony Samara – The Path of the Heart
Awakening Consciousness 4 Day Event / Retreat with Tony Samara
“Spiritual practice is allowing the temple (your body) to be full of light and to live life as a total celebration.” Tony Samara
This 4-day event is open to all people who want to experience life in a more balanced, optimal and joyful way.
Tony Samara is a spiritual teacher and author of over a dozen books. He has been sharing deep evolutionary work and inspiring people to incorporate meditation into their daily life for more than 25 years. Combining meditation, detoxing the body, a plant-based diet & a simple lifestyle, he is best known for how his work touches more deeply than words.
For further information about Tony Samara please click here: https://tonysamara.com/pages/about-tony-samara
No previous meditational experience or belief system required. Everyone will experience exactly what they need and will be wholly supported by Tony Samara’s extraordinary insightful wisdom, gracefulness and positivity.
Themes covered in this event:
• Presence through breathing as a gateway to our true Being
• Enhancing Intuition
• The importance of Loving Kindness in the world of today
• How to make conscious choices – food, thoughts, actions
• How to set a focused & clear intention
• How to work with dreams to enhance everyday living
• Dissolving limited belief systems
• Ancient wisdoms translated into practical easy to apply steps
• Powerful healing transmissions
• Insights into quantum physics, neuroscience and spirituality
• Meditation and guided visualizations
What you can expect to take place during the day:
• Morning and afternoon talks called Satsangs
(Satsang is a Sanskrit word that means gathering together for the truth/ being with the truth)
• Dream work (working with a personal dream in the group)
• Gentle exercises (such as journeys to the heart and essence)
• Visualizations (such as meditations that harmonise mind, body and emotions)
• Strong meditational practices (such as the ancient whirling meditation)
• Breathing exercises drawn from Tony Samara’s wealth of experience with ancient shamanic, oriental and Zen Buddhist traditions
• Journeying accompanied by sacred ancient musical instruments
• Detoxing the body with gentle herbal drinks throughout the day
• A powerful but gentle cleansing detox of the colon with natural pills (optional)
• Breaks to enjoy exploring the surroundings, swimming in the indoor pool or requesting extra spa facilities of the hotel
• Morning yoga classes (optional)
You will experience:
• Higher levels of vitality
• Clarity of thought
• Balanced emotions
• Detoxification of the body
• Benefits of fasting or of healthy vegetarian meals
• Beneficial effects of a gentle colon cleanse
• Optimal breathing
• Deep relaxation
• Heighten levels of creativity
• How to understand the hidden language of dreams
• Practical guidelines and tips to a healthy way of living
• Insights into how to create a focused powerful intention
• States of deep peace and joy through guided visualizations & meditations
• The power of conscious music on body, mind & energy
Research has shown the many benefits of a mindfulness practice, such as meditation, to positively reduce stress levels, ease chronic pain, optimize productivity, general well being and positivity.
You can read this interesting article for further information on what MIT and Harvard neuroscientists have to say about this: https://tonysamara.com/blogs/love/the-benefits-of-meditation
Held at the five star Hotel Vila Galé, located in the lowlands of Sintra in Portugal, surrounded by green spaces and a breathtaking view of the magnificent Pena Palace.
Single or double room 90 euros per night (includes breakfast)
Meals 18 euros/meal
Hotel booking directly with the hotel:
Date and timetable
From 1st to 4th of December 2018
Saturday 8h – 18h
Sunday 8h – 16:30
Monday 8h – 18h
Tuesday 8h – 16:30
It will be possible to book private consultations with Tony Samara depending on schedule availability. Pre-booking required.
All inquiries to Portugal@tonysamara.com
Phone: 00 351 96 283 5385 / 00 351 91 440 5509
50% Discount Offer: Bring a friend and receive 50% discount.
After hotel booking, please send confirmation email to Portugal@tonysamara.com
All Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you.
Please visit www.tonysamara.com for more inspiration.